The Politics of Planning in Multicultural Cities (SPGE201/48882)
Language of Instruction:
Academic hours: 45
July 1-25, 2019
Undergraduate and graduate students; mature learners with an academic background
Extended to June 1, 2019
Tuition: US$ 1,650
Housing: US$ 840
Relevant Academic Fields:
Politics, history, conflict resolution, urban planning
- Gain insight from practitioners in the field of city planning.
- Understand the competing political, ethnic, and religious outlooks that complicate municipal management in Jerusalem.
- Deepen your understanding of city planning and urban design in multicultural cities.
- Broaden your perspectives on conflict resolution, political science, public administration, planning, and architecture.
+ Student Life
+ Dates & Deadlines
+ Costs & Scholarships
We’re pleased you’re applying to join us in Jerusalem. See our application guidelines or apply online now.
Applicants who require visa assistance from the Hebrew University are requested to apply no later than March 14, 2019, and to notify the Office that they require assistance. Applicants who require such assistance and apply after this date are not guaranteed to complete the visa application process in time for the program. For more information, please see here.
* Please note that you may switch between summer courses up to five days prior to the beginning of the summer courses.
We’re happy to answer any questions you might have – or to chat for a bit to help you choose the right course or program.
Call us: +972 2 588 2602
Find More Summer Courses
Please note that HebrewU reserves the right to cancel courses for which there is insufficient registration.