The Politics of Planning in Multicultural Cities (SPGE201/48882)
Language of Instruction:
Academic hours: 45
June 27 – July 21, 2022
Undergraduate and graduate students; mature learners with an academic background
May 1, 2022
Application fee: US$ 120
Course Tuition: US$ 1,790
Housing: US$ 850*
* Depending on availability
Relevant Academic Fields:
Politics, history, conflict resolution, urban planning
- Gain insight from practitioners in the field of city planning.
- Understand the competing political, ethnic, and religious outlooks that complicate municipal management in Jerusalem.
- Deepen your understanding of city planning and urban design in multicultural cities.
- Broaden your perspectives on conflict resolution, political science, public administration, planning, and architecture.
- Attend three walking tours in the city’s holy places and the areas of religious, political and urban controversy in Jerusalem.
- Simulation on the future of Jerusalem: Planning and political settlements
+ Student Life
+ Dates & Deadlines
+ Costs & Scholarships
We’re pleased you’re applying to join us in Jerusalem. See our application guidelines to learn more. Apply online now!
- Students may change their selection of summer course(s) from the July Session up until five days before the July Session begins.
- The maximum recommended course load for the July Session is two courses.
- Students applying for the July Session may also apply for one of the courses offered in the August Session. View the August Session courses here.
- See here for more information about visas.
- Students who complete their summer course application by March 12, 2022, and who also complete payment by April 7, 2022, will be eligible for a 10% early bird discount on the course tuition. In the event that a student applies for more than one summer course, the 10% early bird discount will be applied to one of the summer courses only.
Look here for the 2022 Summer Courses Schedule:
We’re happy to answer any questions you might have – or to chat for a bit to help you choose the right course or program.
Call us: +972 2 588 2602
Find More Summer Courses
Please note that HebrewU reserves the right to cancel courses for which there is insufficient registration.