The Politics of Planning in Multicultural Cities (SPGE201/48882)
Language of Instruction:
Academic hours: 45
June 29 – July 23, 2020
Undergraduate and graduate students; mature learners with an academic background
May 1, 2020
Application fee: US$ 80
Tuition: US$ 1,730 (includes health insurance)
Housing: US$ 850
Relevant Academic Fields:
Politics, history, conflict resolution, urban planning
- Gain insight from practitioners in the field of city planning.
- Understand the competing political, ethnic, and religious outlooks that complicate municipal management in Jerusalem.
- Deepen your understanding of city planning and urban design in multicultural cities.
- Broaden your perspectives on conflict resolution, political science, public administration, planning, and architecture.
+ Student Life
+ Dates & Deadlines
+ Costs & Scholarships
- Please note that you may switch between summer courses up until five days before the summer session begins.
- Students who complete their application by February 15, 2020, and who complete payment by March 15, 2020, are eligible for a 10% discount on the course tuition. Students who apply for more than one summer course will receive the 10% discount on one of the summer courses only.
- See here for more information about visas.
We’re happy to answer any questions you might have – or to chat for a bit to help you choose the right course or program.
Call us: +972 2 588 2602
Find More Summer Courses
Please note that HebrewU reserves the right to cancel courses for which there is insufficient registration.