STEMester internship Program
Language of Instruction:
January 31 – June 30, 2021
Completion of at least four full university semester; minimum 3.0 (B) GPA.
Costs (includes housing):
For financial information, see Tuition & Fees for Undergraduates
Why Select the STEMester Internship Program?
- Gain practical experience working in a state-of-the-art HebrewU lab.
- Work as part of a team under the direct supervision of leading scientists.
- Acquire a valuable international perspective on scientific research.
- Present your research at a scientific meeting at the end of the semester.
- Enroll in HebrewU STEM courses
+ Student Life
+ Jerusalem Experience
+ Dates & Deadlines
Questions? We’d love to hear from you
Division of Undergraduate Studies
Rothberg International School
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Boyar Building, Room 426
Jerusalem, Israel 9190501
Tel.: +972 2 588 1628 or +972 2 588 2610
Fax: +972 2 588 2363
Office hours: Sunday through Thursday, 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.