Undergraduate Study Abroad Program (USAP)
Language of Instruction:
Semester or year
Autumn: Late August through early January
Spring: Mid-January through early June
Check calendar for exact dates
April 15 (year or autumn)
November 30 (spring)
Yes; independent study also available
For financial information, see Tuition & Fees for undergraduate
Why Study Abroad at Hebrew University?
- Live in Jerusalem, known for its vibrant culture, rich history, advanced technology, and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Build self-reliance and career skills through volunteer work or an internship.
- Make connections with Israelis and international students.
- Develop artistic abilities through unique art, music, and dance programs – or gain experience in international relations, human rights, behavioral sciences, and more.
- Immerse yourself in the fascinating mosaic of Israeli life and culture.
+ Independent Study
+ Volunteer Option
+ Student Life
+ The Jerusalem Experience
+ Dates & Deadlines
+ Costs & Scholarships
We’re pleased you’re applying to join us in Jerusalem. See our application guidelines or apply online now. Please choose the program of your choice on the drop-down list at the start of the online application form
Questions? We’d love to hear from you.
Division of Undergraduate Studies
Rothberg International School
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Boyar Building, Room 426
Tel.: +972 2 588 1628, or 588 2610
Fax: +972 2 588 2363
Office hours: Sunday-Thursday, 9:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m.