Program director: Mr. Javier Gelbwaser
Language of Instruction:
- Summer: 90
- Winter: 45
Winter: January 2-13, 2019
Check-out: January 14, 2019
Summer: July 1-24, 2019
Check-out: July 25, 2019
Professionals and entrepreneurs or students who have completed at least one year of study in approved fields
Winter: November 10, 2018
Summer: May 1, 2019
Winter – Tuition:
- Application Fee: US$ 80
- Tuition: US$ 1,910
- Housing: US$ 415
- Health Insurance: US$ 32 (mandatory for program)
Summer – Tuition:
- US$ 1,785 (1 course)
- US$ 3,185 (2 courses)
Relevant Academic Fields:
Science, technology, innovation, business, management, entrepreneurship
- Meet with leading start-up founders, top executives, angel and venture capital investors, technology experts, and prominent industry leaders.
- Visit successful start-ups, high-tech firms, multinational R&D centers, business accelerators, and research institutes.
- Learn practical models and tools for creating start-up companies and developing innovative ventures.
- Explore the future of disruptive technologies like 3D printing, neuroscience, robotics, nanotech, biomed, genetics, cyber-computing, artificial intelligence, and more.
+ Student Life
+ Dates & Deadlines
+ Costs & Scholarships
We’re pleased you’re applying to join us in Jerusalem. To enroll in the full academic version of the InnovNation Summer Program (two courses for six credits total), or in the Winter session (one course for three credits total) please select InnovNation from the list of Special Programs on the online application. See our application guidelines or apply online now.
Applicants who require visa assistance from the Hebrew University are requested to notify the Office that they require assistance and to complete their application by the following dates:
Winter Session: No later than November 10, 2018
Summer Session: No later than March 14, 2018
Make sure to notify the Office that you require assistance with the visa process. Applicants who require such assistance and apply after this date are not guaranteed to complete the visa application process in time for the program. For more information, please see here.
We’re happy to answer any questions you might have – or to chat for a bit to help you choose the right course or program.
Call us: +972 2 588 2602
Find More Summer Courses
Please note that HebrewU reserves the right to cancel courses for which there is insufficient registration.