Trauma and Resilience (48530 & 48531)
Language of Instruction:
Academic hours: 65
Credits/Hours for optional third week:
Academic hours: 40
June 28-July 12, 2018, with optional third week July 15-19, 2018
Professionals and advanced students in approved fields (see below)
Application deadline extended until June 1, 2018
Tuition: US$ 1,845
Housing prices vary:
- Two week course: US$ 450
- Optional third-week: US$ 265
Relevant Academic Fields:
Psychology, sociology, trauma, public health
- Study the latest theories and research in the field of trauma.
- Understand trauma and resilience within an Israeli context.
- Discover approaches for clinical interventions and community preparedness.
- Hear from top experts in the field on local programs.
- Learn via site visits, experiential teaching, and lectures.
+ Student Life
+ Dates & Deadlines
+ Costs & Scholarships
We’re pleased you’re applying to join us in Jerusalem. Applicants for the Trauma program will need a resume and motivation essay in addition to the regular application materials. See our application guidelines or apply online now.
- Due to the intensive nature of this program, it cannot be taken together with other July session Summer Courses.
Clinical Training in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Post-Traumatic Disorders
An optional third week of clinical training in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Post-Traumatic Disorders will be conducted for clinicians who are interested in adapting their clinical skills to the trauma field. For more details on the academic aspects of this training, visit the The Israel Center for the Treatment of Psych Trauma. Please also note that you will pay tuition for this clinical training directly to the center.
We’re happy to answer any questions you might have – or to chat for a bit to help you choose the right course or program.
Call us: +972 2 588 2602
Find More Summer Courses
Please note that HebrewU reserves the right to cancel courses for which there is insufficient registration.