Trauma and Resilience (48530 & 48531)
Dr. Danny Brom
Language of Instruction:
Credits/Hours for Two-Week Theory Course:
Academic hours: 64
Credits/Hours for Optional Third Week:
Academic hours: 40
Two-Week Course: June 30 – July 14, 2022
Clinical Training: July 17-21, 2022
Professionals and advanced students in approved fields (see below)
May 1, 2022
Application Fee: US $120
- Two-week course: US$ 1,875
- Optional Clinical Training: US$ 500 – paid directly to Metiv Center.
- Academic Credit for Clinical Training: US$ 240 (Optional; through Rothberg).
- Two-Week Theory Course: US$ 450
- Two-Week Course and Clinical Training: US$ 660
- Housing is not available for Clinical Training only.
Relevant Academic Fields:
Psychology, sociology, trauma, public health
- Study the latest theories and research in the field of trauma.
- Understand trauma and resilience within an Israeli context.
- Discover approaches for clinical interventions and community preparedness.
- Hear from top experts in the field on local programs.
- Learn via site visits, experiential teaching, and lectures.
+ Student Life
+ Dates & Deadlines
+ Costs & Scholarships
We’re pleased you’re applying to join us in Jerusalem. Applicants for the Trauma program will need a resume and motivation essay in addition to the regular application materials. See our application guidelines or apply online now.
- Due to the intensive nature of this program, it cannot be taken together with other courses and programs from the June and July sessions.
- Registration for the two-week course only or the two-week course along with the Clinical Training is through Rothberg International School. Start your application here.
- Students who wish to register for the optional Clinical Training week only without the two-week course must register through Metiv Center. After completing the Clinical Training week, if a student wishes to receive academic credit and transcripts for the training, an application to Rothberg must be submitted. Select “Special Programs” and then “Trauma and Resilience: Clinical Training” on the online application.
- Please see here for more information about visas.
We’re happy to answer any questions you might have – or to chat for a bit to help you choose the right course or program.
Call us: +972 2 588 2602
Find More Summer Courses
Please note that HebrewU reserves the right to cancel courses for which there is insufficient registration.