Trauma and Resilience (48530 & 48531)
Language of Instruction:
Academic hours: 65
Credits/Hours for optional third week:
Academic hours: 40
Two-week course: June 27-July 11, 2019 at Rothberg,
Optional clinical training: July 14-18, 2019 at Metiv Center.
Professionals and advanced students in approved fields (see below)
Extended to May 22, 2019
- Two-week course: US$ 1,870
- Optional clinic training: US$ 500 (paid to Metiv Center)
Housing at the Student Village:
- Two-week course: US$ 450
- Optional clinical training: US$ 240
Housing is not available for students who register for Clinical Training only.
Students who register for Clinical Training only may receive health insurance through Rothberg for US $19.
Relevant Academic Fields:
Psychology, sociology, trauma, public health
- Study the latest theories and research in the field of trauma.
- Understand trauma and resilience within an Israeli context.
- Discover approaches for clinical interventions and community preparedness.
- Hear from top experts in the field on local programs.
- Learn via site visits, experiential teaching, and lectures.
+ Student Life
+ Dates & Deadlines
+ Costs & Scholarships
We’re pleased you’re applying to join us in Jerusalem. Applicants for the Trauma program will need a resume and motivation essay in addition to the regular application materials. See our application guidelines or apply online now.
- Due to the intensive nature of this program, it cannot be taken together with other July session Summer Courses.
Applicants who require visa assistance from the Hebrew University are requested to apply no later than March 14, 2019, and to notify the Office that they require assistance. Applicants who require such assistance and apply after this date are not guaranteed to complete the visa application process in time for the program. For more information, please see here.
Clinical Training in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Post-Traumatic Disorders
An optional third week of clinical training in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Post-Traumatic Disorders will be conducted for clinicians who are interested in adapting their clinical skills to the trauma field. For more details on the academic aspects of this training, visit the The Israel Center for the Treatment of Psych Trauma. Please also note that you will pay tuition for this clinical training directly to the center.
We’re happy to answer any questions you might have – or to chat for a bit to help you choose the right course or program.
Call us: +972 2 588 2602
Find More Summer Courses
Please note that HebrewU reserves the right to cancel courses for which there is insufficient registration.