Conflict Resolution from Theory to Practice (SPCR202/48457)
Language of Instruction:
Academic hours: 45
July 1-25, 2019
Undergraduate and graduate students; mature learners with an academic background
Extended to June 1, 2019
Tuition: US$ 1,650
Housing: US$ 840
Relevant Academic Fields:
Conflict resolution, sociology, history, international relations
- Examine current theories and practices of conflict resolution with world-renowned experts.
- Learn from a diverse range of guest lectures, field trips, film screenings, and discussions.
- Gain broad in-country perspective on the Israeli-Arab conflict.
- Investigate the history of a variety of peace efforts.
+ Student Life
+ Dates & Deadlines
+ Costs & Scholarships
Please see here for more information about visas.
* Please note that you may switch between summer courses until five days before the summer session begins.
We’re happy to answer any questions you might have – or to chat for a bit to help you choose the right course or program.
Call us: +972 2 588 2602
Find More Summer Courses
Please note that HebrewU reserves the right to cancel courses for which there is insufficient registration.