Jewish Spirituality and Mysticism in the 21st Century (SPJT205/48892)
Language of Instruction:
Academic hours: 45
June 28 – July 22, 2021
Undergraduate and graduate students; mature learners with an academic background
May 16, 2021
Application fee: US$ 80
Course Tuition: US $1,730
Housing: US$ 850
Relevant Academic Fields:
Religious studies, cultural studies, philosophy, Jewish Studies
- Understand the nature of mystical experience and the unique approach of Kabbalah and Hasidism.
- Study Jewish texts, both ancient and modern, that seek to understand the nature of spirituality.
- “Meet” living teachers of the Jewish esoteric tradition, who are developing new philosophies and practices.
+ Student Life
+ Dates & Deadlines
+ Costs & Scholarships
We’re pleased you’re applying to join us in Jerusalem. See our application guidelines to learn more. Apply online now!
- Students may change their selection of summer course(s) from the July Session up until five days before the July Session begins.
- The maximum recommended course load for the July Session is two courses.
- Students applying for the July Session may also apply for one of the courses offered in the August Session. View the August Session courses here.
- See here for more information about visas.
- Students who complete their summer course application by February 15, 2021, and who also complete payment by March 15, 2021, will be eligible for a 10% early bird discount on the course tuition. In the event that a student applies for more than one summer course, the 10% early bird discount will be applied to one of the summer courses only.
We’re happy to answer any questions you might have – or to chat for a bit to help you choose the right course or program.
Call us: +972 2 588 2602
Find More Summer Courses
Please note that HebrewU reserves the right to cancel courses for which there is insufficient registration.