Please check our current list of available faculty-led and customized programs or review our traditional summer and short-term programs.
Rothberg International School at Hebrew University collaborates with top universities and respected organizations from around the world to design and host short-term faculty-led and customized academic programs for students and professionals with focused interests.
Developing a Special Program
Special programs are uniquely tailored to your field and specific needs and requests. They vary in length and intensity, and usually combine classroom lectures, interactive seminars, and study trips throughout Israel. Among the services we provide are:
- Wide selection of highly qualified course instructors and guest lecturers
- Expert development of course content, curriculum, and syllabi
- Seamless recruitment and involvement of additional departments and centers at HebrewU
- Standard transcripts and hassle-free credit transfer
- Smart classrooms
- Modern lecture halls, seminar rooms, and workshop space
- Amenable accommodations in student housing or on-campus guest house
- Full library services
- Advanced computer centers, Wi-Fi, etc.
- Ample office space and office support services for accompanying faculty and administrators
- Sports center
- Coordination of transportation, accommodations, guided tours, and restaurants
- Planning of cultural and social activities
- Arrangement of networking opportunities with local businesses, nonprofits, and government leaders
- Assistance with visa issues
Safety & Health
- On-site security orientation
- 24/7 emergency support
- Health insurance coverage
- Office of Academic Affairs based in US and Canada for local support and communication
Review Our Programs
Collaborate with Us
To work with the Hebrew University Rothberg International School Department of Summer Courses and Special Programs in developing your own special program, please contact us.