Internship and Language Accelerator
Language of Instruction:
Semester or Year
Depends on selected language course.
Check calendar for exact dates
Completion of bachelor’s degree; minimum 3.0 (B) final GPA.
Admissions will be on a rolling basis.
Cost (includes housing):
For financial information, see Tuition & Fees.
Why Study Abroad at Hebrew University?
- Live, study and work in Jerusalem, the cultural, political and religious epicenter of Israel.
- Gain valuable international work experience at one of our world-class internships that will give you a step ahead in today’s competitive
- Strengthen your language skills by taking courses in either Modern Hebrew or Arabic
- Network with Israelis and international students from over 90 countries.
- Benefit from guidance and support of your workplace mentor and the on-campus internship coordinator.
+ Jerusalem Experience
+ Dates & Deadlines
Questions? We’d love to hear from you.
Office hours: Sunday through Thursday, 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.