Language of Instruction:
English and additional language courses
Area Studies, Language Studies, Religious Studies, Social & Political Sciences, Business & Legal Studies; limited options also available for STEM and Fine & Performing Arts
One semester to one year
Bachelor’s degree or currently working toward master’s or Ph.D.
Autumn semester or full year: May 15
Spring or summer semester: December 30
Late applications reviewed on a case-by-case basis
For financial information, see Tuition & Fees for Graduate students
Why Study Abroad at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem?
- Conduct research at the best university in Israel and one of the world’s top 100 institutions.
- Work closely with highly accomplished faculty in advanced facilities.
- Complete challenging coursework toward your graduate degree alongside motivated peers.
- Deepen your expertise with a wide range of flexible and innovative opportunities.
- Study abroad in Jerusalem, a city with a rich history and culture – and vibrant entrepreneurial spirit.
+ Student Life
+ Dates & Deadlines
+ Costs & Scholarships
We’re pleased that you are considering this prestigious graduate study abroad program. Admission is competitive and based on transcripts and letters of recommendation. See our application guidelines or apply online now.
Email the Division of Graduate Studies
Call us: +972 2 588 3184
Graduate Non-Degree Program brochure: