Welcome to Rothberg International School’s Graduate Program online application! Beneath this application window you will find details meant to help you through the application process. If your home school requires a printed copy of the application, you will be able to print a copy of your submitted online application.
Graduate Application Deadlines
Full Year & Autumn Semester Programs
- Early admissions: December 16, 2018 – January 15, 2019
- Regular admissions: January 16 – April 1, 2019
Spring Semester Programs
- September 15 – December 31, 2019
Late applications will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
The deadline to apply for financial aid and scholarships may differ. Please check our Scholarships and Financial Aid page.
Eligibility & Program Cost
For a complete list of the required supplementary documents for admission to your program please refer to your program page. Additionally, please note the following general regulations and guidelines:
- We will only accept applications submitted through the online application portal.
- You must submit all supplementary documents as outlined on your program page. Documents may be uploaded to your application directly or sent to the Division of Graduate Studies via email or post.
- You will be notified of the admission decision only after all required supplementary application materials have been received.
- We cannot return supplementary documents or transfer them to any other institution.
- Within several days of submitting an online application, you will receive an email with a link to our admissions portal and log-in details, with which you can monitor your application status and upload new documents.
- The Division of Graduate Studies will send all correspondence to the “e-mail address” and “permanent mailing address” that you provide in your application form. You must notify the Division of Graduate Studies of any change of address or personal information.
- The admissions decision-making process takes approximately one month once all documentation is received by the Division of Graduate Studies.
- Acceptance to graduate programs is conditional upon submission of official academic records. Scanned or faxed copies of academic records are not considered official.
- Applications with scanned, photocopied, or faxed copies will be processed and you may be accepted to a program on the condition that you present original paper copies or official electronic copies (“e-transcripts”) issued by your university registrar’s office. E-transcripts must be sent by the university registrar’s office directly to the Division of Graduate Studies. Original academic documents must be submitted to the Division of Graduate Studies by the first day of your academic program.
Adding Documents to an Existing Application:
- Upload your documents here.
- Email your documents to the Division of Graduate Studies
- Mail your original documents to the Division of Graduate Studies at the address below.
Division of Graduate Studies
Rothberg International School
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Boyar Building Room 520, Mount Scopus
91905 Jerusalem, ISRAEL
A non-refundable application fee of US$ 80 may be paid by:
- Credit card (MasterCard or VISA) during the online application process. Please note that here is a 1.9% convenience fee on all credit card payments.
- Cash (in person)
- Traveler’s check or money order (in person), payable to The Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Personal checks are not accepted.
- Bank transfer deposited or transferred to:
Bank Discount (#11)
Kanfei Nesharim Branch (#331)
Account number 33182
Swift/BIC Code: IDB LILITXXX
IBAN (US$): IL360113310000006197770
IBAN (€): IL030113310000010197771
The transfer should include your name and requested program. You must bring a copy of this transaction to ﬁnancial registration in Jerusalem.
If you are from the United States or Canada, you should consult your local office regarding payment procedures. For further information on how to make a payment, please see our Payment Information page.
Formal Acceptance to Graduate Studies
The RIS Division of Graduate Studies will communicate all admissions decisions via post and email. If you receive a conditional acceptance letter, you will be required to resolve the condition of your acceptance before the start of your program. Acceptance letters are valid only for the year issued. Deferred admission is not possible. Candidates must reapply each year.