Language of Instruction:
English and Hebrew (no Hebrew-language ability required)
Semester or year
Autumn: Late August through late January
Spring: January through late June
(Check calendar for exact dates)
28+ credits and a minimum 3.0 (B) GPA; graduate students also eligible. Audition required.
Rolling Admissions (year and autumn)
November 30 (spring)
For financial information, see Tuition & Fees.
- Expand your artistic and technical training in traditional and contemporary forms of dance.
- Create, rehearse, and perform works with renowned Israeli composers and choreographers.
- Receive individual instruction from Jerusalem Academy of Music and Dance faculty.
- Be inspired by the rich cultural, historic, and religious significance of Jerusalem.
- Immerse yourself in all aspects of Israeli life and culture.
+ Student Life
+ The Jerusalem Experience
+ Dates & Deadlines
+ Costs & Scholarships
We’re pleased you’re applying to join us in Jerusalem. See our application guidelines or apply online now. Please note on your application that you are applying for “DanceJerusalem.”
Questions? We’d love to hear from you.
Mr. Paul Bloom
Office of International Programs
DanceJerusalem and Jerusalem Sounds
Jerusalem Academy of Music and Dance
Mobile tel. (US): +1 (646) 425 1246
Mobile tel. (Israel): +972 (52) 341 5232
Fax: +1 (212) 809 4183