The Riddle of Jerusalem: Uncovering the Mysteries of the Holy City (SPAR202/48867)
Language of Instruction:
Academic hours: 45
July 28 – August 12, 2021
Undergraduate and graduate students; mature learners with an academic background
June 20, 2021
Application fee: US$ 80
Tuition: US$ 1,900
Housing: US$ 480
Relevant Academic Fields:
History, archaeology, cultural studies, antiquities
- Explore Jerusalem’s long and varied history by delving into its multi-leveled archaeological sites.
- Analyze the city’s social and cultural dimensions as developed over millennia.
- Take advantage of Jerusalem as an open museum and explore its hidden treasures and secrets.
+ Student Life
+ Dates & Deadlines
+ Costs & Scholarships
- Due to the intensive nature of the August Session, students may apply for one course only.
- Courses from the July Session may be combined with the August Session. View the July Session courses here.
- See here for more information about visas.
- Students who complete their course application by February 15, 2021, and who also complete payment by March 15, 2021, will be eligible for a 10% early bird discount on the course tuition. In the event that a student applies for more than one summer course, the 10% early bird discount will be applied to one of the summer courses only.
We’re happy to answer any questions you might have – or to chat for a bit to help you choose the right course or program.
Call us: +972 2 588 2602
Find More Summer Courses
Please note that HebrewU reserves the right to cancel courses for which there is insufficient registration.