The Riddle of Jerusalem: Uncovering the Mysteries of the Holy City (SPAR202/48867)
Language of Instruction:
Academic hours: 45
August 2-13, 2020
Undergraduate and graduate students; mature learners with an academic background
Course Cancelled for Summer 2020
Application fee: US$ 80
Tuition: US$ 1,900
Housing: US$ 360
Relevant Academic Fields:
History, archaeology, cultural studies, antiquities
- Explore Jerusalem’s long and varied history by delving into its multi-leveled archaeological sites.
- Analyze the city’s social and cultural dimensions as developed over millennia.
- Take advantage of Jerusalem as an open museum and explore its hidden treasures and secrets.
+ Student Life
+ Dates & Deadlines
+ Costs & Scholarships
- Please note that you may switch between summer courses up until five days before the summer session begins.
- Students who complete their application by February 15, 2020, and who complete payment by March 15, 2020, are eligible for a 10% discount on the course tuition. Students who apply for more than one summer course will receive the 10% discount on one of the summer courses only.
- See here for more information about visas.
We’re happy to answer any questions you might have – or to chat for a bit to help you choose the right course or program.
Call us: +972 2 588 2602
Find More Summer Courses
Please note that HebrewU reserves the right to cancel courses for which there is insufficient registration.