The History of the Arab-Israeli Conflict (SPCR205/48499)
Language of Instruction:
Academic hours: 45
July 1-25, 2019
Undergraduate and graduate students; mature learners with an academic background
Extended to June 1, 2019
Tuition: US$ 1,650
Housing: US$ 840
Relevant Academic Fields:
History, politics, international relations, conflict resolution
- Develop an understanding of the complexity of the Arab-Israeli conflict.
- Understand the role of the conflict in relations between Arab nations and among various actors within the Palestinian national movement.
- Explore conflicting views via in-class student presentations and historical “trials.”
- Visit important sites that will deepen your understanding of the conflict.
+ Student Life
+ Dates & Deadlines
+ Costs & Scholarships
Please seehere for more information about visas.
* Please note that you may switch between summer courses until five days before the summer session begins.
We’re happy to answer any questions you might have – or to chat for a bit to help you choose the right course or program.
Call us: +972 2 588 2602
Find More Summer Courses
Please note that HebrewU reserves the right to cancel courses for which there is insufficient registration.