Israel and the Post-Arab Spring (SPME2010/48795)
Language of Instruction:
Academic hours: 45
June 29-July 23, 2020
Check-out from housing: July 23, 2020
Undergraduate and graduate students; mature learners with an academic background
May 1, 2020
Application fee: US$ 80
Tuition: US$ 1,770
Housing: US$ 850
Relevant Academic Fields:
Conflict resolution, history, international relations, military theory, politics, religion, sociology
- Explore the opportunities and threats presented by a changing Middle East.
- Meet with a diverse range of key regional actors via site visits and guest lectures.
- Consider Israel as a meeting point between Western and Middle Eastern civilizations, in the context of the post-Arab Spring.
- Gain personal insight into the religious, cultural, and political forces shaping the changing reality of the region.
+ Student Life
+ Dates & Deadlines
+ Costs & Scholarships
We’re pleased you’re applying to join us in Jerusalem. You can choose to take this course together with one of the other two courses in our Coexistence in the Middle East Program:
- Narratives & Realities: Inside the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
- Religion in the Holy Land: The Role of Faith in Peace & Conflict
Taken together, these courses offer a more complete and valuable experience. To apply to the program, please select any or all of the courses from the list of “Summer Courses” in the online application. See our application guidelines.
Please see here for more information about visas.
** Please note that you may switch from a summer course to this program up to two weeks prior to the beginning of the summer course / program.
We’re happy to answer any questions you might have – or to chat for a bit to help you choose the right course or program.
Call us: +972 2 588 2602
Find More Summer Courses
Please note that HebrewU reserves the right to cancel courses for which there is insufficient registration.
Rothberg International - CME