Israel and the Post-Arab Spring (SPME2010/48795)
Language of Instruction:
Academic hours: 45
June 29-July 23, 2020
Check-out from housing: July 23, 2020
Undergraduate and graduate students; mature learners with an academic background
May 15, 2020
Application fee: US$ 80
Tuition (in-person): US$ 1,770
Tuition (online): US$ 1,416
Housing: US$ 850
Relevant Academic Fields:
Conflict resolution, history, international relations, military theory, politics, religion, sociology
Online or In-Person Course
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are also offering an ONLINE version of our summer courses (with a 20% discount on tuition fees) that include talks, presentations, and workshops by many of Israel’s top mentors, companies, and entrepreneurs that regularly receive our groups.
- Explore the opportunities and threats presented by a changing Middle East.
- Meet with a diverse range of key regional actors via site visits and guest lectures.
- Consider Israel as a meeting point between Western and Middle Eastern civilizations, in the context of the post-Arab Spring.
- Gain personal insight into the religious, cultural, and political forces shaping the changing reality of the region.
+ Student Life
+ Dates & Deadlines
+ Costs & Scholarships
We’re pleased you’re applying to join us in Jerusalem. You can choose to take this course together with one of the other two courses in our Coexistence in the Middle East Program:
- Narratives & Realities: Inside the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
- Religion in the Holy Land: The Role of Faith in Peace & Conflict
Taken together, these courses offer a more complete and valuable experience. To apply to the program, please select any or all of the courses from the list of “Summer Courses” in the online application. See our application guidelines.
- You may switch from a summer course to this program until up to two weeks before the summer course/ program begins.
- A 10% discount on the tuition fee for one of the summer Coexistence program courses is offered by IBH to students who complete their application by February 15, 2020, and who complete payment by March 15, 2020. Students who apply for more than one course of the Coexistence program will receive the 10% discount on one of the courses only.
- See here for more information about visas.
We’re happy to answer any questions you might have – or to chat for a bit to help you choose the right course or program.
Call us: +972 2 588 2602
Find More Summer Courses
Please note that HebrewU reserves the right to cancel courses for which there is insufficient registration.
Rothberg International - CME