Israel and the Post-Arab Spring (SPME2010/48795)
Mr. Javier Gelbwaser
Language of Instruction:
Academic hours: 45
July 2023 (Specific dates TBA)
Undergraduate and graduate students; mature learners with an academic background
May 1, 2023
Application fee: TBA
Tuition (in-person): TBA
Tuition (online): TBA
* Depending on availability
Relevant Academic Fields:
Conflict resolution, history, international relations, military theory, politics, religion, sociology
Please note that this course has been canceled for Summer 2022. Dates and costs for Summer 2023 – TBA.
Online or In-Person Course
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are also offering an ONLINE version of our summer courses (with a 20% discount on tuition fees) that include talks, presentations, and workshops by many of Israel’s top mentors, companies, and entrepreneurs that regularly receive our groups.
- Explore the opportunities and threats presented by a changing Middle East.
- Meet with a diverse range of key regional actors via site visits and guest lectures.
- Consider Israel as a meeting point between Western and Middle Eastern civilizations, in the context of the post-Arab Spring.
- Gain personal insight into the religious, cultural, and political forces shaping the changing reality of the region.
+ Student Life
+ Dates & Deadlines
+ Costs & Scholarships
We’re pleased you’re applying to join us in Jerusalem. You can choose to take this course together with one of the other two courses in our Coexistence in the Middle East Program:
- Narratives & Realities: Inside the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
- Religion in the Holy Land: The Role of Faith in Peace & Conflict
Taken together, these courses offer a more complete and valuable experience. To apply to the program, please select any or all of the courses from the list of “Summer Courses” in the online application. See our application guidelines.
- You may switch from a summer course to this program until up to two weeks before the summer course/ program begins.
- See here for more information about visas.
Look here for the 2022 Summer Courses Schedule:
We’re happy to answer any questions you might have – or to chat for a bit to help you choose the right course or program.
Call us: +972 2 588 2602
Find More Summer Courses
Please note that HebrewU reserves the right to cancel courses for which there is insufficient registration.
Sorry, we’re having a technical issue.
Try refreshing the page. If the problem persists, please email us at email@example.com
Thank you for your patience.
Diagnostic information: FA_LB_ERR_BH