Religion in the Holy Land
Language of Instruction:
Academic hours: 45
July 27 – August 10, 2022
Check-out: August 11, 2022
Undergraduate and graduate students; mature learners with an academic background
May 1, 2022
Application fee: US $120
Tuition (in-person): US $1,810
Tuition (online): US $1,267
Relevant Academic Fields:
Religious studies, sociology, international relations, conflict resolution
Online or In-Person Course
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are also offering an ONLINE version of our summer courses (with a 20% discount on tuition fees) that include talks, presentations, and workshops by many of Israel’s top mentors, companies, and entrepreneurs that regularly receive our groups.
- Gain insight into the contradictory role of religion as both an obstacle to peace and a resource for peacemaking.
- Examine how religion is a force for both war and peace in the continuing Israeli-Palestinian conflict, ISIS, the Syrian civil war, and the refugee crisis.
- Investigate religion and conflict as regional and global issues.
- Explore options and approaches for religious peacebuilding.
- Travel to key places and speak with regional players.
+ Student Life
+ Dates & Deadlines
+ Costs & Scholarships
We’re pleased you’re applying to join us in Jerusalem. You can choose to take this course in conjunction with either one or both of the other courses in the Coexistence in the Middle East program:
- Narratives & Realities: Inside the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
- Israel & the Post-Arab Spring: An Interactive View of the New Middle East
Taken together, these courses offer a more complete and valuable experience. To apply to the program, please select any or all of the courses from the list of “Summer Courses” in the online application. See our application guidelines.
- You may switch from a summer course to this program until up to two weeks before the summer course/ program begins.
- A 10% discount on the tuition fee for one of the summer Coexistence program courses is offered by IBH to students who complete their application by February 14, 2022, and who complete payment by March 14, 2022. Students who apply for more than one course of the Coexistence program will receive the 10% discount on one of the courses only.
- See here for more information about visas.
We’re happy to answer any questions you might have – or to chat for a bit to help you choose the right course or program.
Call us: +972 2 588 2602
Find More Summer Courses
Please note that HebrewU reserves the right to cancel courses for which there is insufficient registration.
Rothberg International - CME