Coexistence in the Middle East: Summer & Winter Program
Program director: Mr. Javier Gelbwaser
Language of Instruction:
English; Program can be arranged in Spanish for an organized group
- Summer: 135
- Winter: 45
Summer: July 2-26, 2018 & August 2-14, 2018
Winter: December 27, 2018 – January 10, 2019
Undergraduate and graduate students; mature learners with an academic background
Summer: May 1, 2018
Winter: November 1, 2018
US$ 1,675 (1 course)
US$ 2,995 (2 courses)
US$ 4,262 (3 courses)
Housing prices vary:
Winter Tuition: US$ 1,800
Housing: US$ 450
Relevant Academic Fields:
Sociology, cultural studies, journalism, history, international relations, religious studies
For more information: Program website: Study Abroad Program in Israel Summer & Winter 2018 “Coexistence in the Middle East”
- Gain exposure to a wide variety of people, narratives and perspectives in Jerusalem and the surrounding area.
- Develop deeper insight into the Israeli-Palestinian conflict through exploring contrasting narratives.
- Examine the challenges and opportunities presented by the Arab Spring.
- Explore the contradictory roles that religion plays as both obstacle and facilitator to peace in the Holy Land.
+ Student Life
+ Dates & Deadlines
+ Costs & Scholarships
We’re pleased you’re applying to join us in Jerusalem. To enroll in the full Coexistence in the Middle East Summer Session Program (all three courses) or in the Winter Session:
- On the online application, click on Special Programs.
- Select the session of your choice.
To enroll in only one or two of the courses for this summer session program, select the courses of your interest from the list of “Summer Courses” in the online application. Learn more about the application guidelines.
We’re happy to answer any questions you might have – or to chat for a bit to help you choose the right course or program.
Call us: +972 2 588 2602
Find More Summer Courses
Please note that HebrewU reserves the right to cancel courses for which there is insufficient registration.