Narratives and Realities (SPME209/48779)
Language of Instruction:
Academic hours: 45
July 2-26, 2018
Undergraduate and graduate students; mature learners with an academic background
May 1, 2018
Tuition: US$ 1,675
Housing prices vary:
Relevant Academic Fields:
History, sociology, politics, philosophy, international relations, conflict resolution
- Gain a foundational understanding of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Understand the clashing narratives and interpretations at the core of the conflict.
- Consider the realities of life in disputed territory.
- Explore political efforts for peacemaking and the possibility of coexistence.
+ Student Life
+ Dates & Deadlines
+ Costs & Scholarships
We’re pleased you’re applying to join us in Jerusalem. You can choose to take this course together with one of the other two courses in our Coexistence in the Middle East Program:
- Israel & the Post-Arab Spring: An Interactive View of the New Middle East
- Religion in the Holy Land: The Role of Faith in Peace & Conflict
Taken together, these courses offer a more complete and valuable experience. To apply to the program, please select any or all of the courses from the list of “Summer Courses” in the online application. See our application guidelines.
We’re happy to answer any questions you might have – or to chat for a bit to help you choose the right course or program.
Call us: +972 2 588 2602
Find More Summer Courses
Please note that HebrewU reserves the right to cancel courses for which there is insufficient registration.