Language of Instruction:
English/Hebrew (all instructors speak English)
Semester or year
Autumn: Late August through late January
Spring: Mid-January through late June (Check calendar for exact dates)
High school graduates and university undergraduate art students with a minimum 3.0 (B) GPA
April 15 (year and autumn)
November 30 (spring)
For financial information, see Tuition & Fees for Special interest students
- Live in the inspirational city of Jerusalem, gaining meaningful experiences that will enhance your art.
- Take your technical training to the next level at the Bezalel Academy of Arts and Design Jerusalem.
- Choose courses in diverse areas including architecture, fine arts, and industrial design.
- Learn to create using traditional methods and cutting-edge technologies.
- Immerse yourself in all aspects of Israeli life and culture.
+ Student Life
+ The Jerusalem Experience
+ Dates & Deadlines
+ Costs & Scholarships
We’re pleased you’re applying to join us in Jerusalem. See our application guidelines or apply online now. Please note on the application that you are applying for “ArtJerusalem.”
Questions? We’d love to hear from you.
Ms. Linor Rosenberg
AdvisorRothberg International School
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Boyar Building, Mount Scopus
Tel.: +972 2 588 1628
Ms. Sarit Morad
Exchange Programs Coordinator at Bezalel