Religion, Culture and Politics in Contemporary Israel
Dr. Csaba Nikolenyi
Language of Instruction:
Academic hours: 45
Academic credits: 3
Currently enrolled undergraduate and graduate students
Relevant Academic Fields:
Politics, government, religious studies, sociology, international relations, conflict resolution
- Learn about ancient and modern Jewish history in Jerusalem.
- Broaden your perspective on global politics and the creation of national narratives.
- Gain insight into the contradictory role of religion as both an obstacle to peace and a resource for peacemaking.
- Apply this knowledge to real-world events such as the continuing Israeli-Palestinian conflict, ISIS, the Syrian civil war, and the refugee crisis.
- Explore key sites during extensive tours throughout Jerusalem and Israel.
+ Student Life
+ Dates & Deadlines
+ Costs & Scholarships
See Concordia’s website for application instructions, for both Concordia students as well as students enrolled at other universities.
We’re happy to answer any questions you might have – or to chat for a bit to help you choose the right course or program.
Call us: +972 2 588 2602
Find More Summer Courses
Please note that HebrewU reserves the right to cancel courses for which there is insufficient registration.