- Understand the historical background and the region’s strategic importance in global politics
- Study Domestic Politics and Foreign Policy
- Study major conflicts in the region
- Analyze the rise of extremist groups, counterterrorism strategies, and the impact of terrorism on regional stability
The Middle East and the Eastern Mediterranean is undergoing unprecedented geopolitical transformations producing new strategic alignments in the security architecture of the region. This course provides students with a comprehensive overview of the newly emerging trends, explaining their causes in historical context.
Focus in International Relations from a Middle Eastern Perspective. Delve into the origins of the region’s conflicts and their impact on current geopolitics
Intensive 10-day course made up of lectures, field trips and cultural visits.
- Lectures at the Hebrew University
- Field Trips: geopolitical interest
- Institutional visits: Knesset, Foreign Ministry, Spanish Embassy
- Cultural visits
Third-year students of the Bachelor’s degree program in International Relations at the University of Navarra
For more details on the program and how to apply, please refer to the University of Navarra School of Law website
Find More Summer Courses
Please note that HebrewU reserves the right to cancel courses for which there is insufficient registration.
University of Navarra – International Relations of the Middle East and the Maghreb Program
Languages of Instruction:
20-31 May 2024
Third-year students International Relations degree students at the University of Navarra.
See the University of Navarra website
Relevant Academic Fields:
International Relations, Regional History, Politics and Economy, Conflict and Security studies, Cultural and Religious issues.