Introduction to Israeli Law and Society
Course Number: 48872
Course Code: SPLW402
Language of Instruction:
Academic hours: 60
May 1-23, 2019
University of Manitoba’s Robson Hall law students, Asper School of Business students, and law students across Canada; students from additional countries are welcome.
Please note that due to overwhelming demand, space is limited.
Application fee: US $80
Tuition: US $2,150
Housing: US $690
Relevant Academic Fields:
Law, human rights, sociology, public administration, international relations
- Gain an understanding of the basic concepts and institutional framework of Israeli law, government, and economy.
- Draw connections between the Canadian experience and the Israeli one.
- Review topics like business law, immigrant and refugee law, human rights law, and international trade law.
- Experience the vibrant culture of a historic, high-tech city with visits to significant sites throughout Jerusalem and Israel.
+ Student Life
+ Dates & Deadlines
+ Costs & Scholarships
We’re pleased you’re applying to join us in Jerusalem. To apply, please:
- Contact Ms. Larissa Feir to fill out a waiver form.
- Apply online: Please select “Special Programs” and the year 2018-2019 for this program on the online application.
Note: If you fail to complete a waiver form prior to applying, you will not be guaranteed a spot.
We’re happy to answer any questions you might have – or to chat for a bit to help you choose the right course or program.
For administrative matters
Call us: +972 2 588 2602
Canadian Student Affairs Consultant
Find More Summer Courses
Please note that HebrewU reserves the right to cancel courses for which there is insufficient registration.