Introduction to Israeli Law and Society
Course Number: 48872
Course Code: SPLW402
Language of Instruction:
Academic hours: 60
May 1-23, 2019
University of Manitoba’s Robson Hall law students, Asper School of Business students, and law students across Canada; students from additional countries are welcome.
Please note that due to overwhelming demand, space is limited.
Application fee: US $80
Tuition: US $2,150
Housing: US $690
Relevant Academic Fields:
Law, human rights, sociology, public administration, international relations
- Gain an understanding of the basic concepts and institutional framework of Israeli law, government, and economy.
- Draw connections between the Canadian experience and the Israeli one.
- Review topics like business law, immigrant and refugee law, human rights law, and international trade law.
- Experience the vibrant culture of a historic, high-tech city with visits to significant sites throughout Jerusalem and Israel.
+ Student Life
+ Dates & Deadlines
+ Costs & Scholarships
We’re pleased you’re applying to join us in Jerusalem. To apply, please:
- Contact Ms. Larissa Feir to fill out a waiver form.
- Apply online: Please select “Special Programs” and the year 2018-2019 for this program on the online application. Scroll down the online application page to the section “Supplementary Application Materials” for more information on documents that you are required to submit with your application.
Note: If you fail to complete a waiver form prior to applying, you will not be guaranteed a spot.
We’re happy to answer any questions you might have – or to chat for a bit to help you choose the right course or program.
For administrative matters
Call us: +972 2 588 2602
Canadian Student Affairs Consultant
Find More Summer Courses
Please note that HebrewU reserves the right to cancel courses for which there is insufficient registration.