Language of Instruction:
February 17 – June 25, 2020
Engineering students in the third or fourth year of study
January 26, 2020
Application fee: US$ 80
US$ 5,900 (housing and health insurance included)
Relevant Academic Fields:
Engineering, management, manufacturing
- Earn credit in engineering, manufacturing, marketing, management, immunology, diagnostics, Hebrew, and more.
- Visit Israel’s leading high-tech companies through the Study in Advanced Industry program.
- Take on real-world engineering challenges and make valuable professional contacts.
- Enjoy the fascinating and vibrant culture of Israel with study tours, extracurricular activities, and an introductory course on Israeli society.
- Study at two highly ranked institutions: Hebrew University’s Rothberg International School (RIS) and ORT Braude College.
+ Student Life
+ Dates & Deadlines
+ Costs & Scholarships
We’re pleased you’re applying to join us in Jerusalem. You’ll apply online and then send us your supplementary application materials as listed on the application or apply online now.
Please see here for more information about visa.
We’re happy to answer any questions you might have – or to chat for a bit to help you choose the right course or program.
Call us: +972 2 588 2602
Find More Summer Courses
Please note that HebrewU reserves the right to cancel courses for which there is insufficient registration.