University housing is available to students who reserve a place in advance and pay their tuition fees by the registration date. Late applicants cannot be guaranteed housing. Rooms are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. For housing fees, please check your program page.
- For students coming for the summer programs, reserve housing by June 1.
- For students coming for the academic year/autumn semester, reserve housing by August 31.
- For students coming for the Winter Ulpan/spring semester, reserve housing by January 1.
To be able to optimize your housing placement, we must receive your housing preferences at least three weeks prior to your arrival.
- Students with special needs are strongly encouraged to make the university aware of their requests early in the housing assignment process.
- Housing for married students is subject to availability.
- Rooms are not allocated before the financial registration dates that appear in our publications and on our website.
- Students arriving in Jerusalem after 2:30 p.m. on registration days must find alternate accommodations for the night.
- See our main Housing page for details about accommodations at Hebrew University.
Reserve On-Campus Housing Now
Students are personally responsible for completing and submitting the correct housing form below.