Courses at Level Dalet offer you practice in understanding university-level lectures and reading selections.
- Comprehension: Listening to the news, radio and television programs, and lectures in regular Hebrew
- Conversation: Conversations and discussions; lectures on topics in the students’ areas of interest; meetings with Israelis held in regular Hebrew
- Reading: Texts from various academic fields, the press, and literature; extensive reading
- Writing: Practical writing and the expression of opinions
- Grammatical skills: Enhanced perception of the construction of the language; broadening of grammatical knowledge