Courses at Level Aleph enable you to recognize the fundamental structures of Hebrew and its basic forms, and to acquire the necessary vocabulary for everyday conversations, reading, and writing on a limited scale.
- Comprehension: Listening to short stories and recorded conversations
- Conversation: Simple dialogues and stories from everyday life
- Reading: Easy dialogues and passages without vowels; headlines and simple, short texts in easy Hebrew
- Writing: Short dialogues and passages on the topics taught in class
- Grammatical skills: Elementary syntactic and grammatical structures, inflection of the strong verb in the past and present tenses; frequent weak verbs