The Rothberg International School has transitioned into issuing certified school transcripts online in digital format.
For ordering official paper transcripts (hard copy) - please continue to the following link
Request Official Certified E-transcript
Students can request a digital, certified copy of their e-transcripts sent directly to any email address in an easy and secure fashion, without having to wait for their transcripts to be sent in the mail or couriered expensively.
The transcripts are sent in a secure, digital format and therefore provide the following benefits:
· Quick and easy online interface
· Possibility to store your transcripts online in a safe, secure location for future use
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Step #1: Proceed to the e-transcript request link at the foot of the page to request a certified e-transcript from the Rothberg International School.
Step #2: Proceed to payment gateway to make your payment.
NOTE: Students are entitled to receive five official copies of their transcript (record of study) free of charge within six months of completion of the academic requirements of their program.
Step #3: You will receive notification as soon as your e-transcript is certified by Rothberg. It will be deposited into your personal MYEASYDOCS account which will be automatically setup for you.
Step #4: An email will be sent to you, with all the login details for your new MYEASYDOCS account.
Step #5: The certified e-transcript is available in your MYEASYDOCS account. Your certified e-transcript remains in your personal MYEASYDOCS account for future use and can be forwarded to any specified email address at an additional cost- see pricing.
Step #6: To forward your certified e-transcript, log-in to your MYEASYDOCS account:
www.myeasydocs.co.il and follow the instructions.
· Request a certified e-transcript from the Rothberg International School:
US $10 (one-time fee)
· Email an e-transcript to any specified email address: US $15 (per copy)
Pricing Example:Should you need to submit your certified e-transcript to 3 different institutions, you would pay $10 at first in order to set up an account with MYEASYDOCS and request your certified e-transcript from the Rothberg International School. Every time you wish to forward your certified e-transcript to any specified email address (University Admissions offices, Study Abroad offices etc.) a $15 fee will be charged per forwarded transcript.
Therefore your total fee for forwarding 3 certified e-transcripts would be: $10 + (3 x $15) = $55
· Students are entitled to receive five official copies of their transcript (record of study) free of charge within six months of completion of the academic requirements of their program.
· Requests for transcripts from regular Hebrew University (i.e., non-Rothberg) degree programs should be addressed to the relevant Faculty Secretary.
· Before requesting a transcript: Make sure that all outstanding fees have been paid (to both the RIS and the Dorms) by contacting the Financial Department at the RIS before you leave the campus.
Proceed to request an e-transcript