Management Skills for Social Entrepreneurs
Language of Instruction:
Flexible; part-time or full-time
July 9-August 10, 2017
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education
May 15, 2017
Full-time students: US$ 5,000
Part-time students: US$ 940 + cost per course, up to 2 courses
Housing: US$ 1,460
Relevant Academic Fields:
Management, marketing, entrepreneurship, NGOs
- Spend a summer at highly ranked Hebrew University in Jerusalem.
- Strengthen your skills in management, with a special focus on nonprofits and social entrepreneurship.
- Explore topics like social media, marketing, and fundraising.
- Learn from and network with accomplished Hebrew University teaching faculty.
- Enjoy interesting new cultural experiences and activities in Israel, known for its booming social business and social entrepreneurship scene.
+ Student Life
+ Dates & Deadlines
+ Costs & Scholarships
We’re pleased you’re applying to join us in Jerusalem. See our application guidelines or apply online now.
Email the Division of Graduate Studies
Call us: +972 2 588 3184
Find More Summer Courses
Please note that HebrewU reserves the right to cancel courses for which there is insufficient registration.