Arabic Language Programs
Language of Instruction:
Semester or year
Autumn: Late September through early January
Spring: Mid-February through early June
Check calendar for exact dates
28+ credits; minimum 3.0 (B) GPA
April 15 (year and autumn)
November 30 (spring)
Cost (includes housing):
For financial information, see Tuition & Fees for Special Interest Programs
Why Study Arabic in Jerusalem?
- Study with Arabic-speaking teachers in Israel, where Arabic is an official national language.
- Rapidly acquire or improve your Arabic reading, writing, and speaking skills.
- Start at the beginner, intermediate, or advanced level.
- Take up to 9 credits of Arabic language courses per semester
- Practice your Arabic with local students
+ Student Life
+ The Jerusalem Experience
+ Dates & Deadlines
+ Costs & Scholarships
We’re pleased you’re applying to join us in Jerusalem. See our application guidelines or apply online now. Please note on your USAP application that you are interested in taking Arabic Language courses.
Questions? We’d love to hear from you.
Division of Undergraduate Studies
Rothberg International School
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Boyar Building, Room 426
Jerusalem, Israel 9190501
Tel.: +972 2 588 1628 or +972 2 588 2610
Fax: +972 2 588 2363
Office hours: Sunday through Thursday, 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.