Biblical Archeology in Israel
Language of Instruction:
Academic hours: 45
Academic credits: 3
June 28 – July 21, 2021
Undergraduate and graduate students; mature learners with an academic background
May 16, 2021
Application fee: US $80
Tuition fee and insurance: US $ 2,070
Housing: US $ 745
Relevant Academic Fields:
Archaeology, religious studies
- Visit archaeological sites that contain remains from Biblical times.
- Attend an intensive lecture series that covers material from the early Bronze Age to the Iron Age and beyond.
- Explore the land of the Bible through field trips.
+ Student Life
+ Dates & Deadlines
+ Costs & Scholarships
We’re pleased you’re applying to join us in Jerusalem. See our application guidelines to learn more. Apply online now!
- This program cannot be combined with a summer course from the July Session due to its intensive nature but may be combined with a course from the August Session. View the August Session courses here.
- See here for more information about visas.
- Students who complete their application to this program by February 15, 2021, and who also complete payment by March 15, 2021, will be eligible for a 10% early bird discount on the program tuition.
We’re happy to answer any questions you might have – or to chat for a bit to help you choose the right course or program.
Call us: +972 2 588 2602
Find More Summer Courses
Please note that HebrewU reserves the right to cancel courses for which there is insufficient registration.