Math Placement Exam
|Arabic||August 9 & 10, 2020||Computer Farm||2:00 p.m.|
|English||August 11, 2020||Computer Farm||2:00 p.m.|
|Spanish||August 12, 2020||Computer Farm||2:00 p.m.|
|Hebrew||August 18, 2019||Computer Farm||2:00 p.m.|
- You must show up for the exam on time in order to have enough time for the exam.
- Using a calculator is prohibited.
- You must bring your letter of acceptance and identification documents (teudat zehut or passport) to all exams.
Students who will want to improve their placement, will be able to retake the math placement test after participating in a math marathon between the dates: October 11 – 15, 2020.
- Real numbers, absolute values, exponents
- Algebraic expressions, identities, equations and inequalities of first and second degree
- Linear and quadratic systems of equations with two unknowns
- Functions: derivatives, signs, limits, graphs
- Linear and quadratic functions
- Trigonometry: measure of an angle, trigonometric functions, periodicity, trigonometric identities, equations and inequalities, inverse trigonometric functions
- Exponential and logarithmic functions: analysis, graphs, equations and inequalities
- Integrals of a continuous function, antiderivative, calculations of area
The exam is taken on a computer. You may not use a calculator.
Sample Math Placement
We offer courses and programs in a variety of fields, with a focus on social and political sciences, Israel and the Middle East, languages, religion, fine and performing arts, business and legal studies, and STEM.
The Real Jerusalem
Live on-campus with international and Israeli students – including a staff of Israeli students who help you navigate life in Jerusalem. This vibrant city will be your second classroom, full of trips and tours.
Apply online to begin your adventure in Jerusalem at the highest-ranked university in Israel.