Facebook Pixel

How to Apply as a Degree Student (Non-RIS Programs)

If you are registered for degree studies at Hebrew University that are not run through the Rothberg International School (RIS), you are required to pass the Exemption Exam (p’tor) as part of your degree requirements. You may take the Summer Ulpan in order to improve your Hebrew and pass the Exemption Exam.

Summer Ulpan Applications

These guidelines are specifically for Hebrew University degree candidates and students. They are not applicable to students enrolled in programs at RIS. 

To Be Submitted

Documents should be emailed to:
Division of Hebrew Language Instruction
Email Us
Tel.: +972 2 588 1363 or 02 588 2603


Take a look at our pages for prospects, students, faculty and staff, alumni, and parents – or contact us!