STEAM for Social Change in partnership with Hilma
Language of Instruction:
August 5, 2020 – June 30, 2021
High school diploma; minimum 3.7 (A) GPA; TOFEL 89 (IBT) or equivalent.
US$ 27,000 (including housing)
Why STEAM for Social Change?
- Develop innovative technology while interning on an Israeli hi-tech team.
- Gain real-world professional experience in the “Start-Up Nation.”
- Earn 20 academic credits from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- Forge connections with Israeli and international students to experience a mosaic of cultures, immersing yourself in Israeli life.
- Experience diverse activities with new friends.
+ Student Life
+ The Jerusalem Experience
+ Dates & Deadlines
+ Costs & Scholarships
We’re pleased you’re applying to join us in Jerusalem. See our application guidelines or apply online now. Please note on the application that you are applying for the “STEAM for Social Change” program.
Questions? We’d love to hear from you.
Internship Center, Rothberg International School The Hebrew University of Jerusalem Boyar Building, Room 432
Tel.: +972 2 588 0219
Fax: +972 2 588 2363
Office hours: Sunday-Thursday, 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.