Completion of Mechina and closing transcripts
- Once the student received all his/her Mechina grades, the student will have one month to close his/her transcript.
- If a student did not close his/her transcript in one month, the transcript will close automatically by Mechina staff.
- It will not be possible to make changes in the transcript once it was closed.
- The Academic Advisors will be giving an orientation and explanation about the curriculum and closing of the transcripts. It is the student’s responsibility to attend these meetings in order to receive this information.
- It is the student’s responsibility to see that he has filled all the qualifications in order to get accept to University through regular admission or direct admission.
- Qualification for completing Mechina can be found in this page:
- Requirements by track can be found here:
Hebrew University Quick Facts
We offer courses and programs in a variety of fields, with a focus on social and political sciences, Israel and the Middle East, languages, religion, fine and performing arts, business and legal studies, and STEM.
The Real Jerusalem
Live on-campus with international and Israeli students – including a staff of Israeli students who help you navigate life in Jerusalem. This vibrant city will be your second classroom, full of trips and tours.
Apply online to begin your adventure in Jerusalem at the highest-ranked university in Israel.
Visit us! @hebrew.uni.intl