These courses are taught at 6 levels: Aleph through Vav (Beginners – Advanced). These are intensive courses, at the end of the course there is a Level Exam. Students who pass the Level Exam may advance to the next level of instruction.
- Levels Aleph-Gimel have a total of 182 academic hours of instruction – 14 hours per week, for 13 weeks.
- Level Dalet has a total of 130 academic hours of instruction – 10 hours per week, for 13 weeks.
- Level Heh has a total of 104 academic hours of instruction – 8 hours per week, for 13 weeks.
- Level Vav has a total of 78 hours of instruction – 6 hours per week, for 13 weeks.
* Undergraduate Students who are unable to stay for the entire duration of the course may leave at the end of the 11th week. These students will be tested in a class Exam, but will not advance to the next level.
Program Dates: October 23, 2022 – January 27, 2023
Final exam: TBA
Program dates: February 22 – June 16, 2023
Final exam: TBA
|Aleph, Bet, Gimel||8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.||8:30am-12:00pm||12:30pm-4:00pm||10:30am-12:00pm|
|Dalet||8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.||8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.||12:30pm-2:00pm||—|
|Heh||8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.||8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.||—||—|
*The Schedule is subject to change
Acceptance to the Semester Hebrew Language Program is contingent on meeting all admission requirements. Sufficient registration is needed in order to open classes.
RIS can provide students in the Hebrew Language program with the required visa documentation for one semester only. Students in this program will NOT be able to extend their student visas for additional semesters.
Please note, the documentation that we can provide does not extend to family members of the student. As such, family members will need to apply for visas independently, without documentation from RIS to support their application.
Please be in touch with the Hebrew department staff for more information.
Please contact us with any questions about Hebrew language study:
Tel.: +972 2 588 2603, 588 2352, or 588 1363