Facebook Pixel
+972 2 588 2600
Hebrew University

How to Apply as an External Student

External students study only the Hebrew language and do not participate in any additional Rothberg International School (RIS) programs.

As an external student, you’ll apply through the Division of Hebrew Language Instruction. All course requirements must be fulfilled in order to continue your studies. You must apply for each semester separately. Places are reserved on the basis of availability. Apply now to study the Hebrew language at HebrewU’s RIS.

Need Help Getting Started?

Take a look at our pages for prospects, students, faculty and staff, alumni, and parents – or contact us!