Spring in Jerusalem Honors Program
Language of Instruction:
English (Hebrew also available)
January 24 – June 28, 2018
Third- and fourth-year undergraduate students with a minimum GPA of 3.7; automatic scholarships available to US students
- Pre-Semester Hebrew ulpan (includes housing): US$ 2,020
- Program (includes housing): US$ 11,240
Why Spring in Jerusalem Honors Program?
- Challenge yourself with advanced-level courses at top-ranked Hebrew University.
- Design your own research project with help from our accomplished faculty.
- Kick-start your career by interning in the Israeli public or private sector.
- Study in Jerusalem, an international center of innovation as well as a historical and religious hub.
- Enjoy being part of a select group, benefitting from individual attention, a Sunday brunch lecture series, and exclusive tours.
+ Independent Study
+ Volunteer Option
+ Student Life
+ The Jerusalem Experience
+ Dates & Deadlines
+ Costs & Scholarships
We’re pleased you’re applying to join us in Jerusalem. See our application guidelines or apply online now. Please note on the application that you are applying for the “Spring in Jerusalem Honors program.”
Questions? We’d love to hear from you.
Division of Undergraduate Studies
Rothberg International School
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Boyar Building, Room 426
Tel.: +972 2 588 2610
Fax: +972 2 588 2363
Office hours: Sunday-Thursday, 9:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m.