Language of Instruction:
Semester or year
Autumn: Late August through late January
Spring: Mid-January through late June
(Check calendar for exact dates)
Music majors and minors with 28+ credits; minimum 3.0 (B) GPA
May 31 (year and autumn); November 15 (spring)
Pre-Semester Hebrew ulpan (includes housing):
September: US$ 2,440
Winter: US$ 1,990
Program (includes housing):
Year: US$ 20,830
Autumn Semester: US$ 11,150
Spring Semester: US$ 12,210
Why Jerusalem Sounds?
- Gain musical inspiration while studying in Jerusalem, a center of historical, cultural, and religious significance.
- Expand your performance techniques and skills through participation in various ensembles ranging from classical music to modern or ethnic styles.
- Discover Klezmer music’s unique role in Jewish society, as well as perform traditional and contemporary repertoires.
- Receive individual instruction from Jerusalem Academy of Music and Dance faculty.
- Immerse yourself in all aspects of Israeli life and culture.
+ Student Life
+ The Jerusalem Experience
+ Dates & Deadlines
+ Costs & Scholarships
We’re pleased you’re applying to join us in Jerusalem. See our application guidelines or apply online now. Please note on your application that you are applying for “Jerusalem Sounds.”
Questions? We’d love to hear from you.
Mr. Paul Bloom
Office of International Programs
DanceJerusalem and Jerusalem Sounds
Jerusalem Academy of Music and Dance
Mobile tel. (US): +1 (646) 425 1246
Mobile tel. (Israel): +972 (52) 341 5232
Fax: +1 (212) 809 4183