- Comprehension: Listening to radio programs on an advanced level and viewing regular television programs
- Conversation: Increasing the vocabulary used in conversations and discussions, while placing emphasis on different language styles
- Reading: Scientific articles; newspaper editorials; prose and poetry passages
- Writing: Practical writing according to communicative functions, according to models of persuasion, explanation, etc.
- Grammatical skills: Complementing linguistic knowledge; the handling of irregular forms