Current and Recent* Students
Requesting Transcripts – Paper Copies
As a student at Hebrew University’s Rothberg International School, you are eligible to receive five official paper copies of your transcript free of charge within the first six months after you complete the academic requirements of your program. Those requirements include paying all fees for tuition and housing, and returning any library books and keys – so be sure to confirm with the Finance Office that your entire balance is paid.
*This time frame is defined as the first six month after completing the academic requirements of your program.
To receive these official paper transcripts free of charge, please contact the appropriate division before you leave campus:
- Division of Undergraduate Studies
- Division of Graduate Studies
- Preparatory Programs (Mechina)
- Summer Courses & Special Programs
- Division of Modern Hebrew Language (external students only)
Requesting Additional Copies
If the six-month period has elapsed or if you require more than five paper transcripts, you may order additional copies to be sent via mail for a fee of US$ 15 per transcript (standard mail; arrives within 30 days).
Complete the online Transcript Request Form. Please double-check that you’ve entered everything correctly. Once you submit the form, you won’t be able to change the information.
At the end of the form, you will be able to select “Pay Online Now” or “Pay Later.”
- Pay Online Now: For payment via credit card. Please note there is a non-refundable service fee. If you forgot your Hebrew University student number, you can email email@example.com. Once payment is made, the transcript form is sent to the relevant academic division.
- Pay Later: Please see Payment Information for alternative acceptable payment options. Transcript requests will only be processed after payment is received.
Official paper transcripts are sent via regular post from Jerusalem and can take up to 30 days to arrive. Unfortunately, we can’t track transcripts while they are in transit. If it’s been longer than 30 days and you still have not received your transcripts, please contact the relevant division, such as Undergraduate, Graduate, and so forth.
If you need an unofficial copy immediately, the Jerusalem office can fax it. Make sure to enter the fax number in the appropriate line on the request form. The fee for faxed transcripts is US$ 15.
I Need My Transcripts Now!
Official certified e-transcripts are the fastest method. If you need official paper transcripts quickly, the Jerusalem office can send the transcripts via FedEx to arrive in three business days. This can be expensive, sometimes around US$ 80 per package.
If you are having multiple transcripts sent via FedEx, we recommend you have the transcripts sent to your home first; you can send them on from there, with much more affordable domestic shipping.
If you’d like us to send your transcripts via FedEx, please create a FedEx account online (www.fedex.com). Enter your FedEx account name and account number on the Transcript Request Form.