- Gain professional, hands-on experience at Israeli companies leading in their fields
- Work with innovators and experts in your area of interest
- Get your foot in the door of the professional world
The program offers participants professional development across a variety of fields: business, technology, communications, education, and more.
This program is only offered to students who are enrolled in a summer course.
During the program, you will spend between four and eight weeks working at a Jerusalem-based placement (NGOs, private companies, research centres, etc) in the field of your interest, building your real-world skills and network while studying at Hebrew University.
You will dedicate 25 hours a week for the internship. The typical internship is approximately six weeks long but may be extended with the internship supervisor’s permission.
Note that the duration of the internship may not be shorter than the length of the selected summer course.
- 25 hours per week at the internship placement. The internship final grade is a Pass/Fail grade.
- Enrolment and attendance of one summer course at Rothberg. This entails an additional fee. See here for more information.
Apply by: April 15, 2023
Program length: Four weeks; students are encouraged to extend to 6 weeks
This program is open to undergraduate and graduate students. You must be currently registered at a recognized college or university. English-language fluency is also required.
We’re pleased you’re applying to join us in Jerusalem. See our application guidelines to learn more. Apply online now!
- Statement of purpose
- One letter of recommendation from a faculty member or academic advisor
For information on visas, see here.
We’re happy to answer any questions you might have – or to chat for a bit to help you choose the right course or program. For additional details, please email the Internship Coordinator.
Find More Summer Courses
Please note that HebrewU reserves the right to cancel courses for which there is insufficient registration.
Summer Internship Add-On Program
Language of Instruction:
Internship: 2 credits (Pass/Fail)
Summer Course: Varies based on selected course
June 14 – August 14, 2023 (Internship dates within this time period vary for each student.)
April 15, 2023
US $1000 + Summer Course Tuition