Hebrew University’s Rothberg International School issues official certified transcripts in a digital format. We recommend that you take advantage of this hassle-free option. It’s an ideal way to get your transcripts as soon as possible, sent safely and securely to any email address. Plus, there’s no expensive postage or courier fees!
If you want to request a transcript for a Hebrew University degree program that’s not administered through RIS, please contact the appropriate department secretary.
Below, you’ll find instructions for requesting an official certified e-transcript. If you’d prefer to order hard-copy transcripts, you can do that here.
How It Works
- Before you request a transcript, please be sure that any outstanding fees have been paid. You can confirm the status of your account by contacting the RIS Financial Department.
- Follow the link to request a certified e-transcript and fill out the form.
- This link will take you to the Parchment website where you can fill out the order form and submit payment for the electronic transcript.
- Electronic transcripts can be sent to any email address of your choice e.g., university registrar, study abroad office, personal email, etc.
What It Costs
- Please note that all students are eligible for three (3) free electronic transcripts within six (6) months of completing their studies at the Rothberg International School program.
- Students who are no longer eligible for the complimentary transcript are charged $10 per transcript.
- Payment is made via credit card directly on the Parchment website along with the order form.
Hebrew University Quick Facts
We offer courses and programs in a variety of fields, with a focus on social and political sciences, Israel and the Middle East, languages, religion, fine and performing arts, business and legal studies, and STEM.
The Real Jerusalem
Live on-campus with international and Israeli students – including a staff of Israeli students who help you navigate life in Jerusalem. This vibrant city will be your second classroom, full of trips and tours.
Apply online to begin your adventure in Jerusalem at the highest-ranked university in Israel.
Visit us! @hebrew.uni.intl
Rothberg International School
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Boyar Building, Mount Scopus
9190501 Jerusalem, ISRAEL
Privacy Notice – International Students