Institute for Law and Policy
Prof. Guy Harpaz (Academic Director)
Language of Instruction:
Academic hours: 90
July 2-26, 2018
Undergraduate students with a background in pre-law, international relations, or politics. Law school students, law graduates, and other students with a relevant legal background. A good command of English is required.
May 1, 2018
Tuition: US$ 3,200
Housing prices vary:
Relevant Academic Fields:
International Law, Israel, Middle East Studies, International Relations, Political Science
- Engage in debate and discussion on Israel’s most exciting law and policy issues.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the complexities of international law and human rights in the Israeli context.
- Learn from an informative series of lectures by practicing lawyers and judges.
- Visit the Knesset, the Israeli Supreme Court, and other sites.
+ Student Life
+ Dates & Deadlines
+ Costs & Scholarships
We’re pleased you’re applying to join us in Jerusalem. See our application guidelines or apply online now.
Interested in more information about the Institute for Law and Policy? We’re here to help!
- Academic questions: email@example.com
- Administrative questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find More Summer Courses
Please note that HebrewU reserves the right to cancel courses for which there is insufficient registration.