Withdrawal and Checkout Procedures
Withdrawal From Studies
Students wishing to withdraw from their program at the RIS must:
- Complete the WITHDRAWAL FORM
- Follow the Checkout Procedure
- Have form signed by the Division
Summer Courses: Room Boyar 428
Hebrew: Boyar 447
Undergraduate: Room Boyar 426
Graduate: Boyar Room 432
Mechina: Boyar 406
- Submit the WITHDRAWAL FORM and required documents to the Finance Office in Room 501/502 or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Failure to attend classes does not constitute formal withdrawal, but may result in a failing grade and a refund will not be issued. Students who withdraw completely from the Hebrew University after receiving financial aid or a MASA grant may be required to return all or part of the aid/grant awarded.
Submission of Library Clearances
Students must bring their student card to the circulation desk in the Rothberg International School Library (on the first floor of the Boyar Building ) to obtain a library clearance. Note that clearances are required even if the student has never used the library facilities.
Vacating Student Housing
All students must vacate housing in the Scopus Student Village by 3:00 p.m. on the date stated in the Checkout Table at the end of each program chapter. Please check the Supervisor's Office hours at other housing complexes
Students must have their rooms inspected, return their keys, and make sure they receive an official clearance from their housing supervisor.
If students need a place to store their belongings until their flight, special arrangements must be made in advance with the madrichim .
Scopus Student Village
Bronfman (Idelson) Buildings
- Refunds may take up to 30 days to process.
- Under no circumstances will a refund be issued to students who do not notify the relevant office in writing that they are withdrawing from a course/program or that they are vacating student housing.
- Refunds may be issued in a check in Israeli currency ( NIS ) according to the rate of exchange, or may also be directly deposited into a bank account, either local or abroad, if banking details are provided.
Please note: Students requesting a refund in any other currency will be charged a 0.7% bank fee.