Language of Instruction:
Semester or year
Autumn: Late September through early January
Spring: Mid-February through early June
Check calendar for exact dates
28+ credits; minimum 3.0 (B) GPA
May 31 (year and autumn); November 15 (spring)
Cost (includes housing):
Year: US$ 18,130
Autumn: US$ 10,040
Spring: US$ 10,630
Why the Arabic Immersion Program?
- Study with Arabic-speaking teachers in Israel, where Arabic is an official national language.
- Rapidly acquire or improve your Arabic reading, writing, and speaking skills.
- Start at the beginner, intermediate, or advanced level.
- Practice Arabic with local native speakers outside the classroom.
- Discover the connection between the Arabic language and Arab culture, art, and music at Hebrew University, home to many prestigious scholars of Arabic, Islam, and the Middle East.
+ Student Life
+ The Jerusalem Experience
+ Dates & Deadlines
+ Costs & Scholarships
We’re pleased you’re applying to join us in Jerusalem. See our application guidelines or apply online now. Please note on the application that you are applying for the “Arabic Immersion Program.”
Questions? We’d love to hear from you.
Division of Undergraduate Studies
Rothberg International School
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Boyar Building, Room 426
Jerusalem, Israel 9190501
Tel.: +972 2 588 1628 or +972 2 588 2610
Fax: +972 2 588 2363
Office hours: Sunday through Thursday, 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.