Trauma and Resilience Online Program (48830)
Dr. Danny Brom
Language of Instruction:
Credits/Hours for online course:
Academic hours: 60
October 14, 2020 – January 27, 2021.
Professionals and advanced students in approved fields (see Eligibility section)
Online Program October 13, 2020 (through Metiv Center)
For optional academic credit post-program: March 28, 2021 (4 credits applied for through Rothberg)
- Trauma & Resilience Online Program: US$ 500 (paid to Metiv)
- Optional academic credit for Trauma & Resilience Online Program: US$ 240 (paid to Rothberg)
Relevant Academic Fields:
Psychology, sociology, trauma, public health
- Study the latest theories and research in the field of trauma.
- Understand trauma and resilience within an Israeli context.
- Discover approaches for clinical interventions and community preparedness.
- Hear from top experts in the field on local programs.
- Learn via virtual site visits, experiential teaching, and lectures.
+ Dates & Deadlines
+ Costs & Scholarships
- Registration for the Trauma and Resilience Online Program is through Metiv. Apply here.
- Registration for optional 4 academic credits is through our website.
We’re happy to answer any questions you might have – or to chat for a bit to help you choose the right course or program.
Call us: +972 2 588 2602
Find More Summer Courses
Please note that HebrewU reserves the right to cancel courses for which there is insufficient registration.