Understanding Identities: Immigration & Cultural Diversity from the Israeli Experience
Language of Instruction:
Academic hours: 60
June 28 – July 22, 2021
Undergraduate and graduate students; mature learners with an academic background
May 16, 2021
Application fee: US$ 80
Tuition: US$ 1,900
Housing: US$ 850
Relevant Academic Fields:
Politics, history, sociology, anthropology
- Learn about the issues that arise with mass immigration, gaining both a general understanding and insight into how Israel in particular has dealt with these issues.
- Meet with community leaders, directors of educational programs, NGO representatives, and public sector administrators.
- Conduct an in-depth research project on a topic related to identity, diversity or immigration in Israel.
- Come to a deeper understanding of Israel as a heterogeneous and multicultural society.
+ Student Life
+ Dates & Deadlines
+ Costs & Scholarships
We’re pleased you’re applying to join us in Jerusalem. See our application guidelines to learn more. Apply online now!
- Students may change their selection of summer course(s) from the July Session up until five days before the July Session begins.
- The maximum recommended course load for the July Session is two courses.
- Students applying for the July Session may also apply for one of the courses offered in the August Session. View the August Session courses here.
- See here for more information about visas.
- Students who complete their summer course application by February 15, 2021, and who also complete payment by March 15, 2021, will be eligible for a 10% early bird discount on the course tuition. In the event that a student applies for more than one summer course, the 10% early bird discount will be applied to one of the summer courses only.
We’re happy to answer any questions you might have – or to chat for a bit to help you choose the right course or program.
Call us: +972 2 588 2602
Find More Summer Courses
Please note that HebrewU reserves the right to cancel courses for which there is insufficient registration.