Israel and the Middle East
Language of Instruction:
Flexible; full-time or part-time
July 9-August 31, 2017
May 15, 2017
Full-time students: US$ 5,000
Part-time students: US$ 940 + cost per course, up to 2 courses
Housing: US$ 1,460
Relevant Academic Fields:
History, politics, society, international relations, Israel and Middle East studies
- Spend a summer at highly ranked Hebrew University in Jerusalem.
- Participate in graduate-level courses in Israel and Middle East Studies.
- Choose from a selection of fascinating courses on Islamic culture, modern Egypt, modern Iraq, Israeli culture, Palestinian history, and more.
- Enjoy interesting new cultural experiences and activities.
- Network with accomplished Hebrew University teaching faculty.
+ Student Life
+ Dates & Deadlines
+ Costs & Scholarships
We’re pleased you’re applying to join us in Jerusalem. See our application guidelines or apply online now.
Email the Division of Graduate Studies
Call us: +972 2 588 3184
Find More Summer Courses
Please note that HebrewU reserves the right to cancel courses for which there is insufficient registration.