Collective Memory in Contemporary Israel (SPSI201/48877)
Language of Instruction:
Academic hours: 45
July 1-25, 2019
Undergraduate and graduate students; mature learners with an academic background
Extended to June 1, 2019
Tuition: US$ 1,650
Housing: US$ 840
Relevant Academic Fields:
History, sociology, humanities, archaeology, anthropology
- Examine key issues of Israeli society through the lens of collective memory.
- Investigate questions of national, ethnic, and religious identity – all while exploring Israeli sites of memory.
- Understand how the past shapes the present in contemporary societies.
- Visit key monuments and museums throughout Jerusalem and Israel.
+ Student Life
+ Dates & Deadlines
+ Costs & Scholarships
Please see here for more information about visas.
* Please note that you may switch between summer courses until five days before the summer session begins.
We’re happy to answer any questions you might have – or to chat for a bit to help you choose the right course or program.
Call us: +972 2 588 2602
Find More Summer Courses
Please note that HebrewU reserves the right to cancel courses for which there is insufficient registration.