Fees and Refunds - Graduate Students 2013-14
All fees are listed in US Dollars (US$), unless otherwise noted, and are in effect for the 2013/14 academic year only.
- Application Fee (nonrefundable): Tourists: $80, Israeli Citizens: NIS 360 – per academic year.
- Program Deposit (nonrefundable): $250 must be paid to reserve a place on the program. It is included in the tuition price.
- Late Payment Fee : $150 or 500 NIS for payments received after the program payment deadline listed below.
- Late Registration Fee: $20 for students who do not academically register by the posted deadline.
- The summer housing fees include the periods between the ulpans and the beginning of the academic year.
- To qualify for the Israeli Citizen fee, the student must present an Israeli Identity Card (Teudat Zehat)